Friday, July 13, 2012

Unexpected Turns


Unexpected turns are necessary if we are to really find our way. For it takes getting lost to be found. But, where there is a shadow of darkness, there are rays of light.

We all have those days where we feel a bit down, when one thing goes wrong, everything else seems to crumble. Maybe we thought we were walking in the right direction, nothing could be better and then all of a sudden, we've led ourselves astray, lost on a dark and dreary road. The good news is, this shade of gray isn't permanent. It may not be my promise, but there is always a hope buried beneath the worry. I was recently burdened with difficulties that seemed to fall into a downward spiral, one after the other. But, beyond the unrest, I knew that I would be okay. I kept the faith and believed that all would work out for the better. Well, by the end of last week, I must say, I was smiling brighter than a thousand suns. I didn't give up because I knew that somewhere underneath this rubble was a beautiful light. Needless to say, we will all be okay. If we pursue our hearts truest intentions and follow our dreams, everything will unravel into a beautiful masterpiece.



Always remember, 
"We may think we are doing the right thing, but the Lord always knows what is in our hearts."
Proverbs 21:2

No comments:

Post a Comment