Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inspired



Feelings of Freedom
I am filled with such positive energy which supplies me with the spirit of free will. From the moment I opened my eyes today, til the moment I lay my head to rest again, I have been genuinely happy. The day has been nothing but comfort and contentment.

I arose this early morning with an energy that flung me out of bed. The subtle sunshine of dawn crept through the bedroom windows, gently resting on my face. I could sense the beginnings of a good day. An intense desire to play guitar filled my heart, which led me to the living room to fetch a guitar. I giddily made my way back to bed and let the beautiful tunes flow for the next hour. The creativity which I experienced paved way for the rest of my day. All of the things I have accomplished today, lead me to this moment in which I now sit and reflect.

The inspiration bleeding through my veins seems endless in supply. I could say I feel this way because of the people in my day, in my life. After watching a travel/surf/climbing documentary about men exploring the world in which their greatest desires are fulfilled, I am sure that if they can do it, I can. After reading a letter from a dear friend residing in Hawaii, enclosed with a picturesque scenery taken on a polaroid, I am confident, my dreams will come true.While writing a letter in response to my dear friend, I formulated a saying in my mind. I wrote, "write down your desires on paper, they will become the story of your life."

Ever since I began writing down my goals for the year on a piece of paper and tacking it to my bedroom wall, I noticed that these goals, without too much effort, became realities. And as for my long term goals, they are permanent on my heart, they will come true in due time. What I'm really trying to say here is that good things will come, work through the knots, and eventually the surface will smooth itself. We are all wandering this earth trying to fit in, to find purpose. And we will. Let your energy radiate from the inside out. And when opportunities knock, open the door and find that they will help you grow as a person.

We are all beings of infinite energy. Let your energy flow & be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment